Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Challenge 85 - With Sympathy

Thank you to everyone that joined in on our  challenge.



 The winner of the prize from Bugaboo is...

ScattyJan!!

Congrats! Please email me so that I can get your prize to you and don't forget to grab your badge from the link on the title bar.

Top 5 (in no particular order!)

 Rebecca


 Shell


Lucy


 Linda


Jo





For this challenge we are so excited to have Robyn's Fetish as our sponsor.  Thanks so much!


Here is a little bit about them...

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge.Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and isowned by Robyn Weinrib.  Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.Prize:Robyn’s Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to award the winner her choice of 5 digital stamps.



OK, now onto the challenge. We want to see a Sympathy or Thinking of You Sentiment.
We all need these kinds of cards and they are nice to have on hand. You can make a card, tag, altered item, etc as long as you use a sentiment appropriate for a sympathy or Thinking of You project.


Here are the beautiful creations from Team A. Stop by next Thursday for more inspiration from Team B

Julie from Julie's Crafty Spot



Ginny from As I do Rodos


Billie from Ink on my Fingers


Card by Jo
Jo from Jo's Scrap Shack
This challenge will run until Tuesday, July 30

9 comments:

Lucy Patrick said...

Oh thank you so much for choosing my card amongst your Top 5, I'm thrilled to bits!! Congratulations to all the winners, XOX Lucy

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card. Huge congrats to all the other winners xx
hugs shell xx

Sandra said...

Congrats to the winners...and thanks for the challenge and inspiration from the DT...

San x

Lori said...

A good challenge to do.

Debi said...

Lovely cards by your DT.

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

I hate making these type. Thanking for making me:)
Great priced, fun digi paper
Tabitha's Designs Blog

Kate M said...

I had three cards to make, so thought I would enter them in your challenge xx

The Craft Bucket said...

Great inspiration found your site whilst researching sympathy cards, really helped. Jane x

Yolanda said...

Beautiful cards!